Thanks for taking the time to visit our Facebook page. Our aim is to create an engaging and informational space whereby we can keep the community up to date with the various goings on across our six cemetery and memorial park locations.
We aim to monitor our page each day during the working week (Monday – Friday) and welcome your constructive comments, input and suggestions. If you wish to discuss a personal family matter we respectfully ask that this not be within the public Facebook forum and that you email us directly (email@example.com) or give us a call on 1300 793 109.
So as to ensure respectful discussions, we have a number of guidelines in place that we ask you to familiarise yourself with. These are outlined below.
- Believed to be from a fake account, fake profile, or is a repeat post
- Abusive, harassing, threatening, obscene, lewd, vulgar, violent, derogatory, discriminatory, factually inaccurate and/or defamatory commentary or behaviour
- A personal attack on any member of the Metropolitan Cemeteries Board community – including but not limited to board members and staff members
- False, deceptive, misleading or deceitful information
- Material intentionally designed so as to generate discontent
- Illegal or promoting illegal activity
- Demonstrates or encourages the misuse of our products or activities we view to be inappropriate within our grounds
- Includes personally identifiable information (such as telephone numbers, first and last names, street or email addresses) of anyone who has not given permission
- Promoting third-party elements; including but not limited to contests and giveaways, products and ideas
- Including images or videos of anyone other than you, without permission from that person or that person’s legal parent or guardian
- Images or videos from within the grounds that have not been sourced in accordance with the guidelines stipulated within the Metropolitan Cemeteries Board By-Laws
- Selling a product or service of any type
- Is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (as deemed by the Metropolitan Cemeteries Board).
We reserve the right to delete content and/or block users at our absolute discretion.